Notes For Parents & Teachers
- Register your child before Ramadan.
- Discuss with your children about the significance of Ramadan in our lives.
- Plan ahead for the month of Ramadan.
- Encourage your child to participate in Muslim Kids Ramadan Competition.
- This webiste contain details about our programs. Please read and explain to your children.
- The aim of the program is to keep our children active as Muslim boy/girl during the sacred month of Ramadan.
- Children, especially those under grade 3, need your full support for the success of this program.
- Supervise them during all the activities and help maintain the reports.
- Help them to do positive activities during “Smart Cool Week’ when they opt not to spend time for TV or any video game.
- Encourage them to participate in fundraising for the Orphan Sponsorship Program.
- Do-it-yourself Donation Box. We have a beautiful Do-it-yourself donation box for ‘This Ramadan Sponsor an Orphan’ campaign. Donate a minimum of $ 5.00 (five) to get the box by mail. To pick up free from our Toronto office call us at 416.534.1016
- Encourage them to send Eid Greetings to the orphans sponsored since last year by our participants of the competition.
- They have to submit reports as a part of the competition. Reports should be signed by you.
- MuslimVille Compettion Team may contact you to evaluate the activities. We would appreciate your active participation in maintaining the reports.