Muslim Kids Ramadan Fundraising
This program aims at caring for others. Participants are encouraged to fundraise to sponsor orphans. Their collected money will be used to sponsor orphan through Relief Organizations such as IRFAN, ICNA Relief and NAMF.
This program was introduced in the year 2006. 256 participants of the ‘MuslimVille Ramadan Competition 2006” participated in the fundraising drive to collect money for poor and needy.
In the month of Ramadan children raise money to sponsor orphans. Through this initiative of the children we are currently sponsoring 27 orphans from Canada, Indonesia, Kashmir, Palestine, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Kenya.
What to do (for the participants)
- Make your own Donation box to collect funds.
- Start the fund-raising in the month of Ramadan first by donating some from your own pocket.
- Go through kids’ clothes and toys to find items and set up a weekend yard sale to raise money.
- Keep the box handy in your house so that every member of your family can see it.
- You can approach Muslim visitor at your house for donation.
- Fill up the Muslim Kids Ramadan Fundraising Report Form and submit on time.
Do-it-yourself Donation Box
We have a beautiful Do-it-yourself donation box for ‘This Ramadan Sponsor an Orphan’ campaign. Donate a minimum of $ 5.00 (five) to get the box by mail. To pick up free from our Toronto office call us at 416.534.1016 Otherwise make your box for ‘This Ramadan Sponsor an Orphan’ campaign