During the month of Ramadan participants have to spend a week as "Smart-Cool Week". The aim of the program is to focus on creativity, productivity and learning. Another aim of the program is to reduce the amount of time spent on TV and Video game. During this “Smart-Cool Week" participants are encouraged to do Islamic projects or any other creative work which they can submit online. They have to submit a report at the end of this program.
What to do (for the participants)
- Choose a week (7 consecutive days) to spend as Smart-Cool Week. We want you to be more involved in Islamic activities in those days. So plan ahead.
- Plan to Fast on those days according to your capacity and age.
- Turn off TV.
- Spend no time playing Video Game.
- Prepare some Islamic Project which you can submit on-line. Example: You can use Microsoft paint to make a digital art work; scan your hand drawing or painting; write an article, song or poem and send online.
- If you cannot submit your project on-line, take pictures of your project and write note detailing your project. Ask help from your parents/teacher/mentor. Submit the picture and note.
- Fill up the Smart-Cool Week Report and submit on time.